For future collaborations…
We are currently consolidating ongoing projects and because of our limited bike supply, we are not able to start new partnerships right now involving the shipping of bike containers.
If your organization is in a country where a project is ongoing, we invite you to communicate with our partners to discuss collaboration opportunities.
To learn more on our ongoing projects, click here
If you are a person, group or organization that is planning the expedition of a container at your own expense as part of a social project, Cyclo Nord-Sud can donate bicycles, according to available resources.
• Your objective is to give mobility to people that do not have alternate means and to enhance socioeconomic conditions of vulnerable populations
• Bikes are not repaired and are given as is
• We do not donate tools or bike parts
• Bikes have to be picked up from our warehouse located at 8717 8th avenue, Montreal
• When reaching destination, bikes should be given to a non-profit organization registered in the country
Before contacting us make sure that bikes can be imported in the country!
Please include these informations in your request:
• A short description of your project (who, when, what, where, how, …);
• The place and date of shipping in addition to a list of other goods sent;
• The amount of bikes desired (specify the size and type). We limit our donation to 50 bikes for first-time partners (please note that we mostly have road bikes);
• The name of the organization that will take charge of the bikes at destination and a link to their page (website, Facebook, …)
An example of a partial project!
Lufecadis, a non-profit organization in Guatemala, receives each year a container of donated goods (clothes, shoes, dishes, school supplies and bikes) intended for the population, prioritizing children with disabilities of Poptun and surroundings. The containers’ shipping is made possible by Mr. Marien Landry, member of the administration council of Lufecadis and Quebec resident.